Please pray that:
- We will be able to have the entire front of his face and his one ear lasered. (This is more than I think Dr. Cohen is typically comfortable doing on the "little guys". But with the extensive nature of Judah's PWS, I'm hoping he'll make an exception).
- This treatment will have a significant, positive impact on the darkening and swelling I feel is already occurring on Judah's face, particularly his right eye lid and the bridge of his nose.
- The nurse replacing Judy will be as kid friendly and helpful as Judy was.
- I will be able to skillfully and without much interference from Judah apply the numbing cream two hours prior to his treatment.
- Judah will leave the numbing cream alone on his face until he has the treatment.
- Judah would already sense the nearness and goodness of God through these "traumatic events", and that God would use them to draw Judah to Himself.
- God would heal Judah completely.
Thanks for your prayers!