Sunday, December 06, 2009

Christmas Decorations 2009

You will not watch this video and think you just stepped onto a magazine's photo shoot. :) For that, check out Beth's or Danielle's blog.

I have rather ecclectic tastes, and I wouldn't say that decorating is among my strong suits. But, I like doing it, and I especially enjoy decorating with natural elements. This drives my hubby crazy as our home turns into a virtual wildlife center, creepy crawlies included. Anyway, enjoy this 3 minute video (roughly) of a walk through the main level of my home.

5 comments:

Zoanna said...

Nice job. I love your green touches and the pass-thru. Let me know details about the birch log. I am definitely interested!

Briana Almengor said...

birch logs:
3 hole- $20
4 hole-$25
5 hole-$30
Pillars (3 of varying sizes)-$18

I'm going to post some pictures my mom sent to me on my blog soon.
Let me know if you want any.
I have a 4 hole one at my house now to sell to anyone who's interested.

zz said...

Could you tell me dimensions of the 4 hole you have on hand, and do they come with candles or take a standard size?

Danielle said...

Whatever, you're great at decorating! Looks very nice! AND I'd LOVE to have pillar birch log candle holders! This is not the year, but will keep it in mind for the future!!

We got our first nativity set this year. Next year we'll have to get an advent calendar. I loved them as a child and couldn't wait to open the little doors each morning.

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.