Also taking place that day will be a neuro. eval. where Dr. Comi will do an overall exam to see if Judah is doing everything he is supposed to be at his age. I'm expecting things to go well; however, I do have one concern. Judah's head continues to grow. He's been off the charts for many months, and at our most recent pediatrician's visit, his head size was even off the curve he had been on for a while. He doesn't seem to be suffering any developmental delays, but this is always a concern. And, obviously, we are wondering when and if his head will stop growing and what sort of implications there will be for his current misproportioned head size.
- Judah will cooperate for the EEG and they'll gather good information from the test
- Dr. Comi will be able to relieve some of my fears re: Judah's head size and that his neuro. eval. will indicate normal progress for a boy his age in all regards
Please thank God with us that:
- we live so close to Hopkins and can participate in studies that will help Judah and other SWS children in the future
- no matter what the EEG shows or what Dr. Comi concludes from her neuro. eval. that Judah is in God's Hands and that God's plan is to give Judah a hope and a future
- the boys turned 1 yr. old; we made it their entire first year without Judah suffering any seizures or strokes!