Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The Next EUA

Judah's eye is looking better but is still not opening all the way. He is scheduled to have another EUA (evaluation under anasthesia) on JULY 8th. The Dr. will check the pressures to see if the last surgeries have had their desired effect. The Dr. just emailed me to let me know that if the pressures are elevated during that EUA on the 8th, he will want to go ahead with another surgical procedure at that time so as to minimize the number of times Judah is under anasthesia. He did not provide further details but said we'd discuss it on the 8th when we come to have the EUA done.

Please pray for:

  • complete healing of Judah's right eye before the EUA on July 8th
  • wisdom for Lawrence and me re: another surgery if Judah's pressures are high upon evaluation
  • perseverance in prayer to be anxious for nothing

Continue to thank God with us that:

  • Judah continues to develop and grow at a normal pace
  • we have good health insurance (expensive, but good) that covers all but a small co-pay for all these procedures, Dr's visits and prescriptions
  • His Word takes greater hold in our hearts as we are forced to cast our burdens at His feet and trust Him with our son's care.


Karen Hevesy said...

Praying! Thanks for the update.

Laurie said...

I will pray for you guys.

Libby said...

Praying for you guys today. May God's peace and grace be with you and the doctors.

amanda joy said...

Briana, I am definitely praying! Thank you for the updates!