Our insurance company will cover treatments through to the end of the year, and we'll have to re-submit our request next year if we remain with our current provider. We are unsure about what the future holds regarding our health coverage as Lawrence's employer is currently looking through other packages from different insurance companies with the probable intention of switching. Needless to say, switching insurance companies every year can become quite a logistical nightmare; although, the decision to do so is somewhat out of our hands.
Please thank God with us that:
- our insurance company will cover Judah's laser treatments through the end of the year.
- we were able to schedule two more laser treatments for Judah before the end of 2005.
Please pray that:
- Lawrence's employer will choose a health insurance provider whose plans will carry all of Judah's doctors and medical care through Hopkins.
- we will find insurance coverage that will be affordable (that really would be an act of God! :)
- we will have full insurance coverage for future laser treatments in addition to any and all the medical intervention Judah will require.