So, instead, I'm writing again, after a couple weeks hiatus, to let ya'll know about an upcoming appointment. Judah is scheduled to have a laser treatment this Friday. We have not done a laser treatment for several months, and I am tempted to be rather anxious about it. At best, I am not looking forward to it at all.
- Tucker will sleep well for his sitter and be pleasant and obedient to her when he wakes up. He is staying with a friend who has two boys of her own under 3 and a newborn baby girl.
- Judah will allow us to apply the numbing cream to his face without too much fuss or thrashing about.
- Judah will fall asleep and have a little bit of a nap before he goes for his treatment.
- The laser treatment would go quickly and smoothly, and be effective while leaving minimal bruising/blisters.
- All insurance matters would be squared away before Friday.
Thanks for continuing on with us in this journey through your prayers.