Saturday, October 07, 2006

Tagged

There have been so many other things I've wanted to post lately, but as this does not require many brain cells, I decided to go ahead and do it. Plus, I've enjoyed reading others so much that I had to add to the fun!

FIRST NAME: Briana, which means "strong"(willed, odor, character? The jury is still out).

WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No

YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? I don't really care for lunchmeat, but pinned to the wall: turkey.

DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes. The last time I wrote in it? ???

YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I'm with Kate on this one as I LOVE breakfast cereals. Currently, I'm eating Frosted Mini Wheats. Did you know they have 90% of one's daily values for Iron?

YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Depends on my mood.

RED OR PINK? pink

YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? outward: my sagging bum and thigh cheese. Inward: my tendency to complain, be critical and angry, especially with my spouse.

WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? jeans and pink top with a zipped up sweater. It's cold today!

IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Have no clue, but I'll say sage for my earthy side.

FAVORITE SMELL? my boys' breaths after they wake up from their naps. Strange but true.

FAVORITE DRINK? again, depends on my mood...am I moody or what? hot herbal teas, particularly ginger peach or peppermint, hot choc. w/ lots of marshmallows, diet coke, and a good lager beer believe it or not. Typically, though, I just drink water.

HAT SIZE? who knows, but I do like wearing hats.

FAVORITE FOOD? Anything someone else makes. Recently, I've been enjoying baked oatmeal, apple dumplings and grilled peanut butter and jelly (not all at one sitting).

SUMMER OR WINTER? fall

FAVORITE SOUNDS? my boys' little toddler voices and giggles. And, the sound of the front door opening at the end of the day indicating my husband is home.

THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? China

WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Perhaps a flare for drama!

WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? October 15th, Allentown, Pennsylvania.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Happy Early 30th Birthday!