Friday, February 29, 2008

A Must Read...

We are on our way to recovery, slow but sure. I've been able to care for my kids this week, keep some standing appointments and even make two trips to the "Y". It'll be really exciting if we actually make it to church this Sunday (would be the first in a month). Thanks for your prayers.

I am a regular reader of the Girltalk blog, written by Carolyn Mahaney and her three girls. It is a worthwhile read anytime, but I've been particularly encouraged and benefitting from their most recent series which they are entitling, "PMS Prep". I think it's been choc-full of practical, God glorifying wisdom for us women who oftimes are not only in a battle with our sinful hearts but our raging hormones as well. I would highly recommend reading through the past two weeks of their posts. They are short posts, so I don't think it'll take you too long. They are under the category, "PMS Prep" in the left sidebar, or you can simply scroll down to the post, dated for Feb. 12th and begin reading from there. Here's the link:
http://girltalk.blogs.com/girltalk/

Happy weekend reading!!

No comments: