I'd do just about anything for ya, friend. :)
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had just graduated from IUP, living in the basement of the Dudleys (a super sweet family who used to attend what is now Sovereign Grace Church of Indiana), working as a Therapeutic Staff Support for "behaviorally challenged" kids.
lately: popcorn (94% fat free)...I can eat an entire bag and have only consumed 120 calories and 0.5 g. of fat!!! How awesome is that?!!
To Do List
1. meal plan for the next two weeks and make grocery list
2. Fold lots of laundry
3. re-schedule Judah's tooth extraction
4. Send family recipes to my cousin for a cookbook she's putting together for another cousin
5. file my large pile of EOB's and medical receipts
6. Close my sister's Pampered Chef catalog show and submit by July 31st
7. Email a friend back
Jobs I Have Had
1. Dairy Queen/Stuckey's
2. Way-Har (a family owned icecream store/deli/quickmart type of place)
3. Hostess at Ground Round
4. Therapeutic Staff Support for behaviorally challenged kids
5. Campus Crusade for Christ at Towson University
6. 5th/6th grade teacher at Chesapeake Christian School
Places I Have Lived
eating too much sugar
disrespecting my husband publicly (more like a grievous sin).
5 Random Things People May Not Know
1. I spent 6 weeks in China while in college.
2. I can become morbidly pre-occupied with my husband dying on me at an early age.
3. I was a very picky eater as a child and through college. I now love to try new foods and have come to LOVE asparagus among other once sworn off foods!!
4. I floss my teeth almost every night.
5. I don't want to live an especially long life.
CD I would want if stranded on an island
Come Weary Saints
What I’d Do if I Were a Billionaire
...after paying off my student loan debt and mortgage completely...
1. buy my in-laws a new home in a better neighborhood.
2. provide the rest of the support my brother, Garrett and SIL, Kristen need for their stint to the Ukraine.
3. support many good friends who work full time in missions or church planting
4. host lavish parties to express my affection and appreciation to all my friends and people who serve me and my family so sacrificially.
5. Take more get aways alone with my hubby.
6. Hire a full time maid and "grounds keeper".
7. Adopt babies from China.