Thursday, July 22, 2010

Couches for Free

My parents gave me this furniture as a hand me down when I was in college (a while ago, let's say). :) I would guess it's 25 years old. It's very comfortable but beyond well used. I can really commend the furniture to you because, honestly, we're taking it to the dump if no one can use it. However, if someone needs it and would like to have it for free, we would be glad to give it to them. We have a chair, loveseat (one leg is broken; currently sitting on bricks. I wish I were kidding) and a sofa. You'll see in the pictures below that there are several places where there are tears and/or it's been sewn.







2 comments:

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

So...did you get something to replace it with? That's what I want to see!

I just found your blog, and I laughed so hard at your kids' comments a couple of posts ago!

Come over and see me sometime.

Anonymous said...

yeah- did you find something?!!!
heath