All the people in my house are asleep all at once, except for me. And, actually Bella has yet to fall asleep, but she's on her way. I should be taking advantage of such an opportunity by catching a few winks myself, but I'm going to blog instead. My friend, Lydia, sent this to me via email and I thought I'd post my responses here on the blog. If you think it's fun, copy and paste the questions and post it on your blog or shoot me an email with your answers. I don't normally do these, but I have a second and don't feel like folding laundry. :)
1. Where do you work? From home as a wife, mommy and homemaker.
2. What color are your socks right now? Barefoot.
3.What are you listening to right now? The noisy breathing of my beautiful baby girl along with the peaceful inhale/exhales of my gorgeous husband.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Does a cold eeze count? Otherwise, a pita pizza.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Love to.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Some kind of earthy green.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My father-in-law.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes and I wasn’t expecting her to email this to me, so now I’m hoping she’ll read this blog.
9. How old are you today? 30
10. Favorite drink? I have a few: diet caffeine free coke, herbal teas, iced coffees from Dunkin Donuts and good ol' fashioned water!
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football--Pro. and Highschool.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes and have many bad hair stories to share sometime.
13. Any pets? Nope and don't want any...ever.
14. Favorite food? chocolate if that counts as a food.
15. What was the last movie you watched? Chariots of Fire
16. Favorite day of the year? Easter Sunday
17. What do you do to vent anger? Oh, not anything productive or God-glorifying most of the time: throw things, hit things, slam dishes, doors, yell. Occasionally, I'll clean like a crazy woman or run.
18. Favorite childhood toy? Water babies (something my sister and I created ourselves).
19. Cherries or Blueberries? Bing Cherries love 'em; Bluberries, in milk with sugar or frozen with lemon yogurt.
20. Do you want your friends to post this? Pretty please?
21. Who is most likely to respond? Zoanna if she hasn't already and if she's feeling better (hope
22. Who is least likely to respond? Amanda Kim--but I love ya nonetheless. :)
23. Living arrangements? Town home
24. When was the last time you cried? teared up over the V.Tech coverage.
25. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes and clothing I need to send to Beth Chase.
26. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Well, if my friend, Shannon Fisher is still reading this..it's her. We've known each other from birth and ended up as roommates our freshman year of college. Are you out there?
27. What did you do last night? Inputted receipts into Quicken, sitting next to my hubby who was also working, both watching a very stupid show, "Swapping Spouses" (or whatever it's called)
28. Favorite smells: my babies' breaths, fresh spring air.
29. What do you regret the most in life? that I gave my parents such a hard time as a teenager.
30. What are you most afraid of? My hubby dying on me.
31. What are your favorite types of hamburgers? Veggie
32. Favorite breed of dog? Not a dog person.
33. Number of keys on your key ring? 3
34. How many years at your current job? 3
35. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
36. Which states have you lived in? Maryland and Pennsylvania.
37. Favorite Holiday? Easter
38. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? No