As for Judah, he has a laser treatment on his face. His appointment is at 2:30. Numbing cream needs to be applied at 12:30, 2 hours ahead of the treatment. If you haven't noticed, it's going to be a little tight tomorrow, but thankfully Lawrence will be coming with me to help ensure we can pull it off.
Laser appointments are never fun; Judah always screams. I'm not sure how he'll do having the cream applied somewhere in transit tomorrow...whether in the car, in the outpatient clinic bathroom or somewhere else. He's been doing so well with his other doctor's appointments, but I think it'll take him much longer to willingly subject himself to the laser treatments.
Please pray that:
- Our day will be characterized by many evidences of God's grace and mercy.
- Bella will be well enough to have the scope done (she just started with a cold).
- Bella will cooperate (as much as a 3 month old can) with the procedure and that her airway will be improved since birth.
- Judah will allow Lawrence to apply the numbing cream and cooperate with the laser treatment.
- Judah will have minimal if any bruising/blisters from the treatment.
- All appointments will run on time and we'll be able to get to Judah's laser appt. on time. His laser Tx is in a different building than Bella's procedure.
God willing, if everything goes well enough, we have a fun weekend for the kids ahead of us. We have a little buddy's 1st birthday party on Saturday to attend and another friend's 4th birthday party to attend on Sunday. Getting birthday cake two days in a row is like dying and going to Heaven for my little buddies. So, I'm hoping we'll be able to swing it!!
Thanks for praying.